Whass up?

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The bus

I really like the public transportation here in Z. But today I discovered a new feature. On a bus. After spending half the day on the lake, we had a bite to eat, and were then walking back towards "Hauptbahnhof" (the main station). And whaddaya know, we passed a bus. But not any bus. This bus had a bar in it. Some music. Some people. Interesting we thought.

So we stepped in (as you do), and had a drink. A bit of a dance (second time in my life I was dancing in a bus...the other story you get another time). A laugh.

Unfortunately this particular bus is not the one I usually take to go home. And trust me, I was trying to persuade them :)...

Check it out for yourself: http://www.fahrbar-zuerich.ch/

1 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I checked the homepage.

    It's cool! A lot of bavareages, DJ, fun, ...

    Ze German

     

Post a Comment

<< Home