Whass up?

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Pigeons

Again. Think I have now had pigeons nesting on the boat about 5-6 times. I've really had it with these bstrds. Last time was really bad. The previous times they nested in the back of the boat, where it was reasonbly easy to clean. This last time the f...ing birdie was in the middle of the boat (how do they get in? I stack up with cushions the best I can) guarding two eggs.

Now, I have a cover on the boat. No way I was gonna go in there, taking the cover off with a birdie flying all over the place. These are times where men come in handy :)...so he did it. Got the birdie out. Only for her to come back looking for her eggs. Sorry, but they were in the river. I kinda felt (0,00001%) bad for her, but hey! No rent, no stay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home