Whass up?

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Holiday

Holiday is a great concept. So glad I discovered it at last. Sleeping long in the mornings (except for today when some idiot decided it would be a good idea to park a crane just outside my bedroom window to do something with the balconies on the house next door - in the friggin morning), wake up, have a bit of breakfast (coffee and cigarettes), watch a movie, water the plants on the balcony, decide what to do today. Excellent. Can't believe I missed out on it all these years.

You know, when I did have holiday before I kinda always travelled. Which is what you're supposed to do when you have holiday, right? Now when I live in one of the best cities in the world, I have discovered the beauty of staying home with all the comforts and yet be able to do everything I want to. Why travel? Beats me. Everything I want in life is here. And here is where I stay...for now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home