Whass up?

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Attractive?

Attractive me? Hard to believe. But today I spent 6 hours on the lake with a new guy. We just met, and I am not particularly interested. Or was. 6 hours with intensive sun, sea, naked flesh (well you know, not completely naked), good talk and swimming kind of gets to me. On top of it all he brought food, delicious stuff like marinated chilis, cheese, fresh bread, olives, ham etc etc. We had a pic-nic on the boat. The drinks were provided by me. And you guessed it, white wine and water.

Since it was a weekday it wasn't many boats out and we drove out there for an hour or so. Then stopped the engine. I was swimming three times, about 25°C (77°F). It was fantastic.

And at the same time I got an sms from another guy who expressed his interest. What can a poor girl like me do :) ?? And yes, you guessed that too. Go home blogging :)

Just a small tip. Nothing like a little "now I'm interested, now I'm not" to get the guys going...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home