Whass up?

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Homework

Homework today consisted of writing a letter in German. Oh f...! I spent half an hour on writing something fairly simple (lots of looking up in dictionary-type of thing). Then did the mistake of calling a Swiss friend. Why do I never learn?

Anyway, almost another hour was spent on correcting the grammar, and re-writing the thing to make it sound German (trust me, there is nothing like a direct translation from English that works here!!). Ending up with a different letter altogether. Swiss attention to detail, remember?

In the end I have something that isn't remotely good in contents, but trust me, the friggin grammar is perfect!

And to top it all off, my printer caved in. Out of ink. And I don't even know how the get the thingies out of the printer, much less where to buy new ones. So had to write the f...... letter by hand. I feel like such a loser, and if the teacher don't like it, I'm just gonna drown myself (or hang on, drown my sorrows :)...better idea).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home