Whass up?

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Religion

Not for me. But I know this guy who's apparently religious. Wouldn't say it's a show-stopper, but still a bit strange. When you do not share beliefs, can you still get along?

Think the answer is yes, but guess you have to agree to avoid the subject.

Personally I do not understand how you can believe in something that doesn't exist. I know, (hopefully) I am now getting lots of comments about air (yes it exists, but you cannot see it). And how can I be so sure that it doesn't exist?

Just am, OK? It's a shitty world, and if there were to be a god, she/he wouldn't let it. Simple as that.

To top it all off, I think that most people like the thought of having something bigger than themselves. Because most of the time we feel pretty small, and it helps to put hope/blame/wishes to somebody else.

Am I right or am I right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home