Whass up?

Monday, April 24, 2006

Boat

You know the feeling when you do not know whether you should go out / stay out or not. Well, I was kinda weary tonight. My friend had to leave. I wanted to stay in the sun (well, can you blame me? After 6 friggin months of no sun whatsoever). Anyway, I decided to stay in town. Having a beer. Watching people. Enjoy. So I did.

Before I knew it, it was time to get inside. Started raining. Met up with an acquaintance and we started to talk. Turns out he's a boat man. Which is extremely convenient. I have a boat, but don't know how to drive the thing.

So now I have a tel No and an email address. For a nice guy who wants to help.

PS. He has a sailing boat in a different lake. And is apparently very skilled in boating...what can I say? It sometimes pays off to stay out and speak to people.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hang on, you have a boat and you dont know how to drive it??!!

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Hmmm...I know. Well, I can drive the thing, it's the manoeuvring out of the parking place and to put it back that is difficult. The driving itself is fine.

    As supposed to driving a car, which is easy, since the road doesn't move. Water does.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home