Whass up?

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Fault

I am an expert in finding faults in people. OK, if you push me I have to admit in men. Like the one I'm dating now. Spoke to him this afternoon. Turns out he is already planning what he is going to do on Friday evening. I am not like that. I hardly know what I will be doing tomorrow (apart from the friggin German course i.e.)

Is this a show-stopper? A deal-breaker? No, I don't think just yet. And I am meeting him tomorrow, so let's keep this space open, shall we :) ??

2 Comments:

  • At 3:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, you should! Although he planned the Friday already, he could be flexible, too. Just wait (or better go out) and see.

    Ze German

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Well, I'm meeting him tonight, and I already made other plans for Friday...so it's his loss now :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home