Whass up?

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sent off a bunch of Valentine's greetings this morning, and have gotten equally many back! Sometimes you just have to give people a little shove :)...mind you, it was really early. A time when I usually have a date with the pillow.

And hurray! I got flowers. Guzmania mit Herzstecker (your guess is as good as mine!).

And a special greeting to a friend of a friend, who is alone at home with a glass of gin & tonic. Must say though, when we spoke on the phone earlier, he didn't sound too depressed. OK well, you judge. This is how it went:

"Please marry me, I haven't had sex for three weeks!" My response? "I don't think so, not that desperate yet". I guess you should know that he is gay, in case you didn't realize already :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home