Whass up?

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Crank call - again

Remember my previous blog item about the person who called and said nothing, the breather. I wrote the number down, looked him up on the net, and kept the data. Only I threw the note away, since it was months ago.

Yesterday at noon, I had a caller again. Twice, and no talking. I happen to think it's the same one, since when I looked it up on telsearch (you know, it saves previous numbers you have checked) it was the same. Only this time you couldn't see who it was (protected number).

The advice from my friend was to ring the police. I am reluctant. I think I would rather phone this person and tell him off. What would you do?

3 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Next time when he calls, just tell him that you have written down his number and if he does not stop the next call will be to the police with a complaint of an offence. He will suddenly stop. al

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Good advice. Thanks.

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    I have even gone so far as to save the number to my phone. He now has the name of "Scary caller". So next time (if it happens again, I will know instantly).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home