Whass up?

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Attention deficit?

I am just as bad as everyone else. When you blog on blogspot (like I do), you can see the others who blog. Well, at least you can see who updated last, and what the favourite blogs are (I don't know how they are picked).

Sometimes I pick one randomly, guess based on blog name (like mine is Whass up?), and I cannot spark an interest. And yet, I am so picky about people not reading mine.

What is wrong in this picture :) ? I ought to be interested in other people who make an effort. Wrong topics? Wrong side of the world? Or just attention deficit.

Think it has to do with interests. If I could find a blogger who did my type of topics (which are they?) I would read. Or would I? Am I just interested in me?

Questions, questions, and no right answer :)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nothing wrong with you, it's just some people do not have the talent to write, they just cannot express themselves, you feel exactly that: no interest at all. They do have merit though...in trying.

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    You're right.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home