Whass up?

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

When it's bad it's bad

I am very close to being tone-deaf. As much as I enjoy singing (I know, not a pretty sight, or ear??), I just cannot. If there was one talent I would like to acquire, singing would be it.

But even I, as tone-deaf as I am, realized that last weeks band in my (normally) fav place was really crap. Went there Wednesday evening in order to check (I knew it was a new band, playing for the first time in this place). Thought maybe I'd bring the party I had on Thursday there for an after-party. Not a chance. Besides, the last guest left at about 3.30 in the morning (a bit hazy on details here :), and the place closed at 1.30 so a bit late.

Anyway, went back on Saturday evening to this place. I know, bad judgment, but can you blame me? I normally have a fab time there, and it was Saturday. I left my drink, and for you who know me, that's when it's really, really bad :)

Ended up in a piano bar, talking to a guy in orange trousers. What can I say? You can't succeed every time, and besides he did have a personality and not a flat ass. Just not the personality I was looking for :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home