Whass up?

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Salsa

Tomorrow (well, today technically) I am going salsaing. I have waited a long time for this. Last time I had a plan, the guy stood me up. First time that happened to me. We had met a couple of times. He promised to take me to salsa classes. We had a date. Guess what? The guy didn't show.

About a month later, he phones. Like nothing happened. You can imagine the conversation. I was like, "I don't think I want to ever see you again in my life". He said something like "oh please, I was in hospital". Me: "for a month?". Him: "no, for 5 days". I leave it up to you to figure out the rest.

He then pursued me. Kept on calling. Couldn't understand why I didn't want to see him again. Good thing I changed my mobile number :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home