Whass up?

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Where are you from?

I can't think of a worse pick-up-line...and yet I hear it too often. Why is it that men have no imagination? Guys, get with it...think of something more modern, ok?

Had the question raised tonight (again). My answer was "not from here". You would think that it would stop him from going further. Wrong.

Next question "where are you from"? is when I realize he's a tad drunk. My answer? since I like not to repeat myself is: "from Europe". I then get a lecture of how Switzerland is not Europe. I go "excuse me, but last time I looked at a map, Switzerland was still there". No go, the guy was not into it. I tried to explain that Switzerland was still in Europe, but not EU, but didn't get through.

I guess there is still no cure against stupidity :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home