Whass up?

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Wart

About a year ago I had a wart on my forehead. Not a very convenient place. I had to visit the doctor for another reason and took the opportunity to ask about it. He looked at it, stated that is was indeed a wart, and remitted me to a dermatologist. Got an appointment 3 weeks later.

In the meantime, I had a chat with my aunt (an older and wise woman), and she told me to put garlic on the wart. So I did. And for about two weeks I looked like Gorbatjov (remember him?). 3 weeks later, I went to see the dermatologist. I no longer needed to, but I'm the type of person who keeps promises and appointments.

The doctor told me that there was no sign whatsoever of a wart. I have never been fond of garlic, but am now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home