Whass up?

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Hospitable

I am pretty hospitable. Everybody who is my friend, or a friend of a friend, is welcome to my place. Mi casa e su casa...which (I think) is Spanish for just that (my house is your house). I have on a few occasions had disappointments in opening my home to people, but in general, I have gained friends and experiences.

However, tonight, while I'm here blogging, I have my brother's friend snoring away in the sofa. Questionable pleasure :)...but still I'm happy to have him. Good guy. And a good friend to my brother.

Friends, worth a lot. Couldn't live without them. Even if they snore :)

2 Comments:

  • At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Talking of staying ower. I thought I should tell you about the flight dates for my visit in March. I'm coming on the 7th of March and have return flight on the 14th. My sister could not get time of from work so she is not coming this time. I thougth maybe we could go http://www.therme-vals.ch/bad/index_en.html#. And I would like to take a trip on the glacier train you mentioned. How about it? I'm so exited!!!!!

    Blog on!

    Eva

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Great! See you in March.

    In the meantime check out:
    http://www.magicswitzerland.com/train_travel.htm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home