Whass up?

Friday, December 09, 2005

Plants

I do not have green fingers. In fact last time I looked they were kind of skin-coloured. Joke aside, how do people make plants grow and be happy?

A friend of mine has the habit of telling her plants “grow you bastard or I won’t give you any water”. That seems to do the trick. In fact, I think I might have over-watered two of my plants. Got myself one of those thingies that can measure dampness and even after two months not watering them, it still says “very wet”. Well, the fact that these two plants have survived for more than 2 years in my care, hopefully means I’m not too bad after all.

On the other hand, I’m picking tiny lemons off the floor every day now. I’ll be lucky if one of them stays to become an actual normal-sized lemon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home