Whass up?

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Excellent taste

I have excellent taste in men. Dawned on me again today when I ran into the one-nighter mentioned in a previous blog. He is gorgeous. Not that I was sober enough to appreciate it the first time, but now that we've met again twice I have to say...wow!

To prove my point he is about to become a model. Nude. Just because he has such perfect proportions. Found out he's 1.85 tall and 100 kg in weight, so you may think he's a bit porky. Actually most of his weight is around the shoulders. Women, stop drooling here :)

Anyway, this is not a story which gonna end in happily ever after. He's not perfect in other areas. To find a man is easy. To find a good man is looking for the famous needle in a haystack. But it doesn't stop us from trying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home