Whass up?

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Lingerie

This is one of these really big earth-quaking questions in life: Who do you buy sexy lingerie for? When you buy it for yourself I mean.

One friendgirl says it gives her a strong and self-confident feeling to walk around in.

Others refuse to buy anything in that area, claiming it's not comfortable and/or not necessary.

I'm thinking that you do it in order to feel sexy. But if you do it for yourself, doesn't that mean that you want sex too? But then with yourself? It's confusing, isn't it?

Possibly it's good to wear once in a while, to make you feel attractive. Which probably changes your posture and attitude, so that you appear more sexy to those you want to impress.

Girls thoughts on this issue would be appreciated! And boys too for that matter :)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I never wear "sexy" lingerie, because I never found one, that would be comfortable. Why is that, anyway? And for that matter, why is there hardly any sexy lingerie for guys???

    Partygirl from R.

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So, I don't wear sexy lingerie.... wear my Tangas and that's it...

    Your Friendgirl

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    So what would sexy lingerie for men entail? I know that boxers are in, but I kinda like the tight ones where you can get a glimpse of the goodies :)

    Ouch, tangas. Personally I do the normal ones or the strings, depending on mood ;)

    And where are all the comments from men?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home