Whass up?

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Dallas

Finally it was touch-down time in Dallas/Fort Worth, my final destination. I was told that it was a really large airport, but gotta say I saw nothing of it. Only had to walk about 20 meters from the exit of the plane to luggage pick-up. And joy, the exit door was next to luggage belt. Smoking time.

Only, wait a minute. Where are my friends? Yes ok, I did have the address but had no idea where I was in general (which is not that unusual with me having no sense of direction whatsoever - was born without that particular gene). So got my luggage and slowly wandered outside, lit up and looked around. No giants. Hmmm.

Wasn't really worried though, these are good friends. And I was half an hour early. So when they turned up 10 min later, all flustered and full of excuses (your flight was scheduled to be late, the terminal wasn't displayed) I was totally cool and collected. Possibly because I just had two ciggies :)

And gosh, was it good to see them! That's the only disadvantage of having friends all over the world. You don't get to see them as often as you would like. On the other hand, there is always a place to stay when you travel :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home