Whass up?

Thursday, December 28, 2006

IAD-DFW

After a few hours of smoking, walking around for a bit, locating the terminal and getting there I got on the next flight.

Funny that, that flying domestic in America provided more space and leg-room than international. Probably thanks to the fat American people. Of which I had one next to me. Again I was in a window seat (not very customer-friendly on United Airlines). She was young, and really overweight. And started the flight by opening her food-bag stuffed with fattening fast-food...

Since I thought they would feed us on the flight I hadn't stocked up on food in the airport. How wrong I was. They didn't even sell anything to eat. I was starving! And looked with envy on my neighbours food. Finally I asked the flight attendant if they served something, at which time fat girl offered me some chips. Thanks.

Thankfully it was only a 3,5 hour flight, and I was starting to feel excited about meeting my giant friends, who were waiting for me at the airport!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home