Whass up?

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Contradiction

Since I am a woman I reserve the right to say one thing and do another. I tend to do this when it comes to packing luggage. Am supposed to do it today, but know myself enough so it won't happen. At least not today. And I'm supposed to go to bed early tonight and not party.

This is what will happen: I will go out tonight. I will have a few drinks. I will be wide awake when coming home, and go blogging. Then tomorrow (f...ing early!) I will get up. Swear at myself for not packing today. Then pack (and since I've done this a few thousand times before I will do it in 5-10 min), have a shower, a few coffees, feel like shit and go to the airport.

It's a good thing I know myself :)

PS. Learn from previous mistakes? Naaahhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home