Whass up?

Monday, December 18, 2006

Hand luggage

I've never understood why it's such a big deal with this discussion about what you can take on the plane. As I understand it you can take almost everything, if you check the bag in. I intend to only take the necessary in my small handbag on the actual flight. You know, passport, tickets, money, credit cards, lipstick, pen, hairbrush that type of things you usually find in women's handbags. Plus maybe a bottle of water, they never give you enough on the plane.

They still serve food and booze on the long-hauls, don't they? I mean, I don't wanna be without food and drinks for 10 hours thank you very much. But in these days of savings, you can never be sure.

Looked it up on the net. This is what is says:
"We serve complimentary meals on most international flights between the US, South America, Europe, the South Pacific and Asia. Shortly after takeoff, customers will enjoy a beverage service with cocktail snacks, complimentary soft drinks and premium liquors, beer and wine. Alcoholic beverages are complimentary on trans and intra pacific flights and available for sale on other international flights. The main meal will consist of salad, appetizer, a choice of hot entrees and dessert. On longer flights we also offer a light pre-arrival meal."

What worries me is the pacific sentence. Surely Switzerland to US doesn't cross the pacific? That would indeed be weird. That means I have to pay for my food??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home