Whass up?

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sunday

Went out tonight. I know, but my thinking is that going out on a Saturday is amateur night :). So I went out tonight. Instead.

Had planned to go all the way (ok, not ALL the way, but drinking, partying that type-of-thing). Got kinda told off though. My friend told me I couldn't walk straight when walking to the bathroom. Oh dear. Not good. So decided to go home.

Now, you tell me whether I can still blog? Spelling mistakes? But I will probably thank her tomorrow...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    In Switzerland, when you see somebody you know, and see, he's/her's drinking Alcohol, you say something like this (He, hast du zuviel Alkohol gehabt, oder He, bist du besoffen) It's like a joke. And you know, i love the word drunky ( I know, doesnt exist, but i love it!)

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    Aha, so not so drunk. Good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home