Whass up?

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I just don't think you understand

So, flatmate came back after flying a long time, and waiting for me to come back from an increasingly boring (if possible) course to open the door. He wisely enough didn't bring the key.

The thing I don't understand is if you spent a whole month or more playing in a band every day, why you don't want a break from that type of music. Or any music. One of the first things he did was to proudly present about 10 cd's and dvd's with recordings from the band's performance. Which he promptly wanted to show me.

So here I am, watching recordings from the US. Not watching as such, more like blogging and listening at the same time. Am woman, can do that. And it's the same type of music I'm listening to every week in Zürich :)

Guess I just don't have to go out anymore. Can stay and home, have a drink and listen to "live" music :)

PS. Put flatmate to bed. After the meal and two glasses of wine + jetlag he was falling asleep standing. A bit like a horse really, but since one of his feet is out of order I guess more like a flamingo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home