Whass up?

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Slow

OK, so been a bit slow in the blogging area lately. Been busy. Where to begin? Perhaps with the date yesterday. Very interesting. And frustrating. This was a guy I met in a bar at three in the morning about a month ago. I was so certain he was gay, but I liked his company and we had fun together so exchanged numbers and agreed to stay in touch. Yesterday we were about to meet. Or so I thought.

19.00 o'clock was the time, the place was set and I was on the way before seven. Sent him an sms to say "I'm on the way, I'm dressed in this and that" (told you, we just met for about one hour one morning when both of us were a tad under the influence). He replied saying "I may be a bit late, but have a big drink on me in the meantime".

Right. Had a drink. Had another. Sent an sms "how late is a bit late exactly?". No reply. It was kinda funny at the bar I was hanging though. A group of people invited me, since they thought I was alone. And indeed I was.

Anyway, after 45 min I said to myself "no man is worth this wait" and left. Funnily enough I met him leaving the place, only he was looking very distressed and in a hurry and he didn't see me. And I didn't say anything. Was too angry.

Couple of minutes later he called to say "I'm here now". My response? "Well, I'm not. Any more". I think he thought I was gonna come back.

An hour later, he had called once again and I kinda mellowed a bit. Life is too short, that kinda thing. So told him where I was. He came. And guess what? The chemistry was still there. He is a fun guy. And not gay :)...even though he looks and sometimes acts like one.

Good thing, since I thought I had to work on my judge of character. And we had a pleasant time together, and some nice sms'ing today. So, there you go. See, I've been busy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home