Whass up?

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Piss - CHF 60

Earlier I was talking about piss off to telemarketers. Today I came across a character who took that literally. And believe me, I don't know the guy. Here is how it went:

Guy comes in (I was in my fav place), acts a bit drunken (not unusual in this place), places a note on the table for all to see. One look didn't reveal much, thought it was a parking ticket or something.

Further investigation showed CHF 60 to be paid. What for? Turns out the guy peed in public. On a street in Zürich.

Charming? Not. And he came from Graubünden (remember the place where you shoot first and ask questions later?). Lotsa mountains there. Perhaps they are used to pee in nature? Not much nature in Zürich though...maybe the asphalt should have given him a hint?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home