Whass up?

Monday, March 20, 2006

Rambling

Sorry, just feel like talking, but nobody is awake at this hour. So here goes: yes, what goes exactly? Politics? Relationships? Private stuff? Sports? I don't know. Just feel like talking :)

Oh yes I know. MSN messenger doesn't work since I last tried to update it. Took 24 hours for the msn people to respond and then it goes like: "Thank you for contacting MSN Messenger Technical Support. My name is Ronald and I will be glad to assist you with your concern. I regret the delay in our reply, Annika. You now have my full attention.".

Right. Is that American or is that American? Well, turns out he sent me something like 8 pages of instructions. I took one look at it, and yawned. Responded back within 5 min to say, "can't you just send me the old version, and I will install it again, since it worked?". Guess what? No response in 24 hours.

Lovely people the Americans. With a service-mindedness. Just too bad it doesn't mean shit :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home