Whass up?

Monday, March 06, 2006

Chicago

I have been there. It's a great city. Great in the way that it is kind of European. You can actually walk there. You don't need a car.

However, and it is always a however :)...it is cold. Generally. Next to Lake Michigan. It is cold-ish. Lake Michigan is like an ocean. Big. Windy. Remind me of places I've lived. And left.

But the matter at hand is about a sweater. I bought one there. I have washed it once. It shrunk. Incredibly much. It came out like childwear. I managed to drag the wet fabric out so that I could wear it again. This was like 2 years ago.

I am now thinking about washing the sweater again. It's not like it smells, I haven't worn it every day since, but still. It's time. I'm thinking the sweater is like America in whole (yeah, shoot me you 3 friends :)...one time only. Not lasting.

And before you say anything, I know that the US of A is the most powerful nation on earth, with the highest GBP. But humour me. I'm European :)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home