Whass up?

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Breakfast

Made a deal with a guy who practically moved into my place. Not my guy, but a "friend" of the friend I had staying here. Deal was to make breakfast.

In my mind, breakfast includes making everything ready. Like a set table with all the food on it.

Not surprisingly enough it didn't happen (yeah ok, maybe the grammatics didn't work there), but you (I!) would have thought that 1 o'clock it would have happened. 1 o'clock daytime that is. Would it surprise you when I told you it didn't happen?

I got up. High expectations, since I was very clear about them. Not. I had to get up, wake him up, clean the table, set the table, make sure the bread, cheese and other paraphernalia were there. All he ended up doing were the eggs. Big deal.

And still he thinks he's a good guy :)...think again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home