Whass up?

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Que sera sera

...which I think means what happens happens, but not sure. Spanish speakers welcome to comment. Anyway, can you control destiny? I don't think so. I used to think you could, and acted thereafter. Now, when I've run into some "shitty things" I have changed my mind.

Still, to an extent, I think you can, but there are things you cannot control. And I've been told you have to learn to deal with it. This is exactly what I told other people. Before the "shitty things" happened to me.

From this I have learned never to say "I know how you feel". Because you never do. Feelings/grief/depression/bad moments, can never be compared. What you feel is unique. But also, of course, there are things you can share.

But only with people that you trust, and you feel can help.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:12 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    I answered this comment yesterday, but there was something wrong with blogger so I will try again.

    Yes, I agree, but sometimes it's not so easy to "look at the bright side of life". Even if you're essentially a positive person, there are things that throw you off.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home