Whass up?

Friday, January 13, 2006

OK, I'm back :)

Gave the previous topic a think, and here are my thoughts:

Yes, there is indeed a difference. The word difference here being the main word. Nothing is really good or bad, just (you guessed it!) different.

I will not make a list of traits of various nationalities, that's not the point. The point is to have an understanding that we are not all the same. The time it gets tricky is when we are far away from each other. I think in Europe (for example) we have a good understanding of each other, even if we do not always think the same. However, in Asia and Africa (for me) I have little knowledge about their habits, languages and ways of doing things.

But, I think we can all agree that Americans are the most ignorant :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home