Whass up?

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Always complain?

Sometimes it pays off to complain. Since I live abroad, but still have my VISA-card connected to my home country bank, the bank in all its wisdom decided to fedex my renewed card here to Zürich. Apparently post offices in other countries are not reliable (which is a loada crap if you ask me. The mail system here in Switzerland is really really good and much better than where I come from).

Anyhow, not only did they fedex the card here. The bank also charged me a hefty sum for the privilege of receiving my new card. Without asking me first! So I complained, and now they will refund the charge.

So, guess conclusion is: complain when you have a specific issue, but do it politely. Works (almost) every time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home