Whass up?

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Confused again

Here was I thinking that blogging was no good. Veni vidi vici kind of thing. I came, I saw, I conquered (not sure about the latin spelling, so forgive me for not being Einstein). Have been trying hard to blog on a daily basis, and share my life.

I now understand how hard it is to be a writer. Not much feedback, and yet a lot of work. Few of them (the writers) are laughing all the way to the bank. I don't laugh at all, since my blog is non-profit :(

However, when I left it for two days, and then logged on again, I had 17 visitors in one day. Wow! All of a sudden I gear up again, since apparently somebody is liking what she/he sees. Great!

I will do my best!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think I agree with your "great fan" your aunt I mean, I also think you write superbly. Keep on, thought about making it lucrative?! tough business I imagine, but it could also be fun:)
    saludos

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Yes, I have thought of it. Still thinking...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home