Whass up?

Friday, March 31, 2006

Bumblebee

I know, not a very likely thing to blog about at this time of the hour. But believe it or not, just came home, 1.30 my time, and heard this buzz. Yeah, left a window open but so what? It is about 10 plus Celsius degrees. Not a likely time/place/temperature for bugs. Still. It is buzzing. Angrily. And it is f...ing big.

Luckily he/she? seems more interested in the lights than in me. Good. Tried to take a picture to show you, but the thing doesn't stay still long enough. Desperate? Sure.

Makes me think about this theory about bumblebees. Apparently they are not supposed to fly considering their weight, but somebody forgot to tell them, so they do anyway. Hey! That seems like me. I have also done things that I wasn't supposed to.

So, b-bee, fly on, and so will I :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home