Whass up?

Friday, March 10, 2006

Accommodating

That's me I guess. Sometimes I'm putting myself aside, in order to accommodate other people. Like tonight. I am stuck with puppy love people, and have to give up my own life in order to accommodate them.

Sometimes I really feel like a loser. I have a friend. We wanted to hang out together, drink wine and solve the world's problems until four in the morning. Yes, we can do this another time you think, but the thing is she's leaving the country in two weeks.

Am I just stupid? Or nice? I just know that I will miss this friend when she's leaving. Which is too soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    gonna miss you too!
    even gonna miss the puppy, although maybe not as much as I was going to last week ;)

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah, thats partly what I meant

     

Post a Comment

<< Home