Whass up?

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Confused

Now I am totally confused. Here was I thinking of taking on lover boy on a more regular basis, but just for fun and when in party mood. To my great surprise he turns out to actually have a brain. Now what? This is so unwelcome, and will complicate things I'm sure.

Like today. He shows up, we have a great talk. He gives me one of the best massages I have ever had, and then goes to sleep. You know, not even that first.

I am here blogging, because I don't know what to think anymore. Something in this equation is just not right. Where's the catch?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My only and one advise - enjoy it!

    Having good sex with a man is not common, believe me. I know what I am talking about - I am always the top one and the bottom just let himself be spoiled. too bad for a good sex sesssion. al

     

Post a Comment

<< Home